[Exim] Confused about host_accept_relay and dbm

Góra strony
Autor: Simon Lyall
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Confused about host_accept_relay and dbm
I've a little stuck with using a dbm listing various networks with
host_accept_relay. I've gone through the archives but I am still confused
and stuck (sorry). What I have is an /etc/mail/access like:

127.0.0.1/32
10.0.0.0/8
203.109.252.0/22

which I turn into a dbm via:

/usr/sbin/exim_dbmbuild /etc/mail/access /etc/mail/access.db

and access via:

host_accept_relay = "net-dbm;/etc/mail/access.db"

However when I try an realy via the server using one of the networks I get
denied:

search_open: dbm "/etc/mail/access.db"
search_find: file="/etc/mail/access.db"
key="203.109.252.209" partial=-1
LRU list:
1/etc/mail/access.db
End
internal_search_find: file="/etc/mail/access.db"
type=dbm key="203.109.252.209"
file lookup required for 203.109.252.209
in /etc/mail/access.db
lookup failed
host in host_accept_relay? no (end of list)

My main question is what format should I be using to enable network
lookups via a dbm?

If this isn't easy I was wondering if I am going to take much performance
hit if I just use the flat file ( host_accept_relay = /etc/mail/access )
version of the access file? The whole thing is about 30 entries, all CIDR
(various length masks) and adding up to about a /17.

--
Simon Lyall.                |  Newsmaster  | Work: simon.lyall@???
Senior Network/System Admin |  Postmaster  | Home: simon@???