Re: [Exim] Exim 4.02 TLS support

Góra strony
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Dla: James P. Roberts
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.02 TLS support
On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 02:51:49PM -0500,
James P. Roberts <punster@???> is thought to have said:

> I draw attention to the fact that Outlook Express thinks it sent a "STARTTLS"
> command, but Exim does not think it got one. OE thinks it receives a "500
> Unsupported command" but Exim does not report sending it.
>
> Anybody have any ideas? Even a hint for a direction to start looking for a
> solution?

I don't see any occurence of "Unsupported command" appearing in the source
anywhere.

You wouldn't happen to be running some kind of anti-virus software on the
desktop which is silently proxying your SMTP session would you?

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality