Re: [Exim] Mail Header Problems

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
To: Mike(mickalo)Blezien
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Mail Header Problems
On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 02:09:51PM -0600,
Mike(mickalo)Blezien <mickalo@???> is thought to have said:

> Would this be in the /var/spool/exim/input folder, where the queue files would
> reside?

Depends on your configuration. I'd recommend using 'exim -Mvh <messageid>'
and 'exim -Mvb <messageid>' to look at the headers and body as appropriate.
Note the headers are displayed in exim's queue file format so they will
look a bit different that the way they will look once sent via SMTP.
See the exim spec for more details.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality