[Exim] exim consultant wanted

Author: Kurt Jaeger
To: Exim-users
CC: fh
Subject: [Exim] exim consultant wanted
Hi!

We (LF.net) currently run smail with a modified local delivery
agent (a perl script with some additional gadgets) and want to
migrate to exim.

We would like to re-use our current local domain config (lots
of accounts active etc) and analysed all the stuff and think
it can be done with exim. [we attended the exim workshop
last summer @cam.ac.uk...]

To finalise this "migration plan", we'd like to hire some consultant
who implements the details. [they will be published as opensource
afterwards, if possible].

If you know someone or are interested to work on this, please send me
a note.

--
MfG/Best regards, Kurt Jaeger                                  18 years to go !
LF.net GmbH        pi@???            Oberon.net GmbH   pi@???