[Exim] Mail Header Problems

Author: Mike(mickalo)Blezien
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Mail Header Problems
Hello,

We have noticed a problem when sending email to AOL users. We are currently
using exim-3.34-11_mailfolders_antivirus on a RH/Linux 6.2 dedicated server. We
had set up a mass mailer Perl program on another server which uses "Sendmail"
and there hasn't been any problems sending emails to AOL users. But when using
the same identical mass mailer program with Exim, we've discovered problems with
messed up "Subject" and/or "From" mail headers and the AOL users do not get
their emails at all,

I was hoping someone that may have some experience with this sort of problem
maybe able to shed some lite on how we can send emails to AOL accounts without
messed up mail headers.

Thank you,

Mike(mickalo)Blezien
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing