Re: [Exim] collecting outgoing mail

Author: Ben Lutgens
To: SZTANYIK Bence Tamas
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] collecting outgoing mail
--
On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 10:55:36PM +0200, SZTANYIK Bence Tamas wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I would like to collect all outgoing mail from our server to a local
>mailbox. I tried to add a Bcc: header and tried to write out with the
>appendfile driver but I failed on user access rights. Maybe there is a
>simpler way... (?)

I used some bits in my system.filter to accomplish this on a per-user basis.

if foranyaddress $recipients
    (${lookup{${lc:$sender_address_local_part}}lsearch{/etc/exim/outgoing-save-list}{yes}{no}} is "yes"
    then
        save /etc/exim/outgoing-filter/save/$sender_address_local_part
    unseen
    finish
endif

I'm using exim 3.3x, hope this helps.