[Exim] Exim_Reject Log

Página Inicial
Autor: Phil White
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Exim_Reject Log
Has anyone put any time into creating an automatic perl script to parse and
report entries in the exim_reject.log? I ask because I am wanting to do some
stats analysis on just how much legitimate mail we are receiving, despite
getting a reject entry logged (I currently try to log all warnings, despite
accepting the mail)

As a second side, I am getting puzzled about the point at which the log entry
is writted. Example:
2002-03-20 14:28:02 16nh4M-0001jb-00 warning: from
<barry2002@???>: syntax error in 'To' header: "@" or "."
expected after "Undisclosed": failing address is: <Undisclosed Recipients>
Recipients: jon@???
P Received: from dcc by radagast.itmagic.ltd.uk with dcc (Exim 3.31 #1)
    id 16nh4M-0001jb-00
    for jon@???; Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:28:02 +0000
P Received: from pc2.yems-unet.ocn.ne.jp ([61.127.29.146.14477]
helo=mail.univ-mode.com)
    by radagast.itmagic.ltd.uk with esmtp (Exim 3.31 #1)
    id 16nh4G-0001j1-00
    for jon@???; Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:28:02 +0000
P Received: from 202.102.100.114 ([65.91.188.176] RDNS failed) by
mail.univ-mode.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.2966);
     Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:26:28 +0900
I Message-ID: <000029a72067$00006a2d$00002c16@211.9.77.178>
T To: <Undisclosed Recipients>
F From: barry2002@???