Re: [Exim] Newbie Question - setting up exim on a box to ser…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Newbie Question - setting up exim on a box to serve a domain
--
tor, 2002-03-28 kl. 21:37 skrev Sean Rima:

> Well I have managed to get exim setup, installed and accept mail. Using
> exiscan all mail is now scanned but for the life of me I cannot get
> SpamAssassin to work. Basically the setup is:

> fetchmail --> bsod.tcob1.net (virus scanned and hopefully Spamassassin) -->
> tcob1.net Has anyone done anything similar

What do you mean by Exim? 3 or 4?

I don't have problems with Spamassassin 2.2 on Exim 4. It's bleeding
marvelous. I'm basically doing what you want, though on a single machine
using Exim and non-auth pop3.

dman has done both 3 and 4 - and given accounts (as have I) and Nigel
Metheringham has published an (incomplete) router/director and a
transport for Exim 3 in this group, based on dman's solution.

All this happened this month.

What have you done up to now, and what doesn't work?

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG/PGP Fingerprint: 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981