Re: [Exim] Rejecting Attachments

Página Inicial
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: hammerd
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Rejecting Attachments
On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 09:03:04AM -0800,
hammerd@??? <hammerd@???> is thought to have said:

> In case you missed the jist of it, I am a newbie, I have read all the

instructions I can find. I have read the Exim Interface to Mail Filtering.
I believe I understand the basics of filtering, what I cannot find/understand
is the $_Variable that will perform the check to see if the message contains
the file type I am looking for.

[please wrap your lines]

Take a look at the generic windows executable content filter for examples
at http://www.us.exim.org/system_filter.exim You should be able to customize
that for your needs.

Basically you'll be using $header_content-type and $message_body as the
variables.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality