RE: [Exim] Rejecting Attachments

Góra strony
Autor: hammerd
Dla: exim-users
Temat: RE: [Exim] Rejecting Attachments
In case you missed the jist of it, I am a newbie, I have read all the instructions I can find. I have read the Exim Interface to Mail Filtering. I believe I understand the basics of filtering, what I cannot find/understand is the $_Variable that will perform the check to see if the message contains the file type I am looking for.

Don Hammer
Network Administrator
Evanite Fiber Corporation
1115 SE Crystal Lake Dr