Re: [Exim] Re: rbl

Author: Gary Ferrer
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian, Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: rbl
Ok, it seems pretty straight forward but here's the error I get when running
exim with the rbl section:

# reject messages whose sending host is in MAPS/RBL & MAP/DUL
# add warning to messages whose sending host is in RSS
rbl_domains = relays.ordb.org/reject

# check all hosts other than those on internal network
rbl_hosts = !192.168.0.0/24:0.0.0.0/0
# but allow mail to postmaster@??? even from rejected host
recipients_reject_except = postmaster@???
# change some logging actions (collect more data)
rbl_log_headers         # log headers of accepted RBLed messages
rbl_log_rcpt_count      # log recipient info of accepted RBLed messages

here's the error:

2002-03-27 23:24:47 Exim configuration error
missing "=" after rbl_log_headers in line 184