Re: [Exim] Filter needed for non-alphanumeric characters in …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Gardner
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Filter needed for non-alphanumeric characters in theheader line...
Philip Hazel,

Thank you so much. It catches 99% of the Asian language SPAM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David Gardner
Vernier Software & Technology
13979 SW Millikan Way
Beaverton, OR 97005-2886

phone: (503) 277-2299
fax: (503) 277-2440
email: dgardner@???
WWW: http://www.vernier.com/

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, David Gardner wrote:

> Does anyone on this mailing list have a filter for Exim 3.22 that can
> handle this situation? Here is an example of the subject line:
>
> [±¤°í]±èÄ¡³ÃÀå°í,Á¤¼ö±â,¿*¼ö±â ù¶¥ 69 ¿ø¿¡µå ³ Ï Ù.

I've had some success with lines like this:

  $h_Subject:      matches  \N[\x80-\xff]{6}\N

which matches a run of 6 top-bit characters in a subject line. (This is
an Exim 4 line. For Exim 3, remove the \Ns and double the other \s.)