Re: [Exim] Rejecting Attachments

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin Sindhu
To: hammerd
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Rejecting Attachments
Moin hammerd!
hammerd@??? schrieb am Wednesday, den 27. March 2002:

> I need to filter incoming mail for .exe, .scr. I have read the
> file on the web site, I even have the Exim book, I am either missing
> it or something. What would be the command in the exim.filter file
> to test for attachments.

Why don't you read the instructions on the system_filter available?
After installation, send an email with an attachment to test

> ***** CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION *****
> This e-mail and its attachments contain
> confidential information, and are intended
> only for the individual or entity indicated.
> If you are not the intended recipient,
> you are hereby notified that the disclosure,
> copying, distribution or use of the contents
> of this transmission is strictly prohibited,
> and no privilege or protection has been waived.
> If you have received this communication in error,
> please notify the sender immediately and then
> delete the message from your computer.
> Al Sheldon
> Evanite Fiber Corporation
> Internet Address: ismanager@???
> Home Page: http://www.evanite.com

I don't care about such idiot logos. Better take them off as they
have ABSOLUTELY no legalilty.

Not to mention, wrap your lines properly.

--
Q: Why do ducks have flat feet?