[Exim] Need to save the headers of bounce messages with Exim…

Author: David Gardner
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Need to save the headers of bounce messages with Exim 3.22...
Greetings,

I've got a user who wants to get just the header portion of bounced
messages into a BOUNCED file in his home directory.

I'm thinking that Exim should check for the existence of the
recipient's account (and as we are finding, the recipient's domain.) If
the message cannot be delivered, the recipient's address should be
logged into BOUNCED. If the message is sent but recipient's SMPT server
is configured delay the delivery failure, the reply should also be
intercepted and the header info logged to BOUNCED and the message
deleted.

Has anyone done this without using majordomo? How?

Please advise.

David Gardner
Vernier Software & Technology
13979 SW Millikan Way