Re: [Exim] Forgive my ignorance ...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Forgive my ignorance ...
On 2002-03-27 at 23:01 +0100, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
>         I have everything against his mail server, that feeds me mail I
> can't read properly.

Why can't you read it properly? What's it feeding you that's wrong?

(Curious, that it was a great mail-system whilst it was believed to be
running Exim and now, we find out that it's feeding you mail which you
can't read. A bug report sooner might have been in order.)

And it's not mine. Any system where I have a running mail-server which
might be counted as "mine", runs Exim. :^) Exim3, which I believe
still counts as Exim. I haven't found a compelling reason to upgrade
yet, even if I am pointing out compelling reasons to others. ;^)