Re: [Exim] Forgive my ignorance ...

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Tamas TEVESZ
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Forgive my ignorance ...
On 27 Mar 2002, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> I also experience, that Phil Pennock's crappy mmdf 7-bit mmdf server is
> anihilating all mail from normal 8-bit mail servers on the Internet,
> simply because I'm forced to receive my SMTP mail feeds from it. Yuk. I
> can't help having a dial-in machine - even though it runs under Unix and
> gets automatic SMTP mail feeds, thank you Phil.

this is personal stuff. this is flame. this is flaming a knowledgeable
and helpful person (who, by the way, is working on migrating away from
mmdf, as he said already), on a public list, for personal reasons.

honestly, i have never dreamt anyone on this list ever manages to get
into my killfile. you just did. congratulations.

as a last sidenote, if your highness would take one tiny advice from
me poor peon, in the future, please refrain from doing such things on
public lists. it might harm your image.

cheers,

--
[-]