[Exim] Exim 4 - problem mixing acls with hostlists

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Horne
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim 4 - problem mixing acls with hostlists
Hello,

I've been having a problem with ACL's and hostlists between my home PC and
work PC (both running 4.01; now 4.02).

I have defined as macros/hostlists:

PLYM_NET = 141.163.0.0/16
ISP = 194.164.0.0/16

hostlist external_hosts = ! PLYM_NET : ! 127.0.0.0/8
hostlist rbl_hosts = +external_hosts : ! ISP

I have as a main configure option:

helo_verify_hosts = +external_hosts : ! ISP

As part of the acl_smtp_rcpt I have:

  deny    hosts = +rbl_hosts
          message = Prohibited: Your host ($sender_host_address) is
                          blacklisted at "$dnslist_domain"\n$dnslist_text
          dnslists = rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net

Now if I try and connect from home (via the ISP which has a 194.164 address),
then I get the HELO and EHLO rejected. If I comment out the
helo_verify_hosts, then I get reject messages saying my ISP is blacklisted
(it is, but that's not the point!).

So, if I change the helo_verify_hosts to '! ISP : +external_hosts' then it
works fine (no rejection of the HELO/EHLO). If I put '! ISP' at the front of
the +rbl_hosts, then I don't get any blacklist rejection either. If I set the
helo_verify_hosts to '! PLYM_NET : ! 127.0.0.0/8 : ! ISP' then that works
fine too.

Not totally sure what is going on here, but it seems that the mixture of
macros and hostlists is causing a problem. I have it all working (from home;
may have broke something else mind), but had to put '! ISP' at the front of
the relevant lists rather than at the end.

Regards,

John.

--
John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK              Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne@???