Re: [Exim] MySQL Authentication

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dan Egli
Para: Matt Bernstein
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] MySQL Authentication
I'm not 100% sure what Crypteq does but I think so. I can run with a
password file using crypteq just fine. And the password file is created
using the system Crypt() call, which is what (porportedly) the MySql
Encrypt() function does, pass the string to Crypt() and return the result.
Here's what I do to add users to a simple password file:
fprintf(pwfile, "%s:%s\n", argv[1], crypt(argv[2], "a7"));

Note that the a7 is a "salt:" (randomizer/key for the encryption sequence).
Crypteq{} works grand on this file. But when I try it from MySQL, it bombs.

And yes I meant AuthMail='Y' :> Didn't take my finger off the shift enough
:>