[Exim] Filter needed for non-alphanumeric characters in the …

Author: David Gardner
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Filter needed for non-alphanumeric characters in the header line...
Greetings all,

Those pesky spammers in Asia are firing their junk to my system through
my ISP. Since the message's last stop was a "trusted" host, I can't
block their IP range. I cannot block the domain name because invariably
it is Yahoo.com. But I can filter on the subject header which almost
always contains non-alphanumeric characters.

Does anyone on this mailing list have a filter for Exim 3.22 that can
handle this situation? Here is an example of the subject line:

[±¤°í]±èÄ¡³ÃÀå°í,Á¤¼ö±â,¿*¼ö±â ù¶¥ 69 ¿ø¿¡µå ³ Ï Ù.

Please advise.

David Gardner
Vernier Software & Technology
13979 SW Millikan Way