Re: [Exim] MySQL Authentication

Author: Gareth Down
To: Matt Bernstein, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MySQL Authentication
There is a pop3 user authentication program called vmail-sql, I've never
been able to get it to work on my system but it's supposedly excellent. It's
got sample config files for exim, however I'm not sure if it shows you how
to do what you're asking, but you could download it anyway and give it a go.

I can't actually remember the url, i think it's something like
http://www.ex-parrot.com/~chris/vmail-sql/ but if you just slp 'vmail-sql'
into google i'm sure it'll come up strait away.

Hope this is of some use,

Gareth
gjd@???