[Exim] rbl

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Gary Ferrer
To: Exim Users
Betreff: [Exim] rbl
Hi all,

I've noticed that my rlb blackhole reject rule is not working (I happend to be snooping the interface when I noticed it). The exim website confuses me on this topic because there appear to be different ways to implement this. In one area, it says to add the following:

#rbl_domains = blackholes.mail-abuse.org
# reject messages whose sending host is in MAPS/RBL & MAP/DUL
# add warning to messages whose sending host is in RSS
#rbl_domains = blackholes.mail-abuse.org/reject : \
#        dialups.mail-abuse.org/reject : \
#        relays.mail-abuse.org/warn
# check all hosts other than those on internal network
#rbl_hosts = !192.168.0.0/24:0.0.0.0/0
# but allow mail to postmaster@??? even from rejected host
#recipients_reject_except = postmaster@???
# change some logging actions (collect more data)
#rbl_log_headers        # log headers of accepted RBLed messages
#rbl_log_rcpt_count     # log recipient info of accepted RBLed messages

But this does not work. Exim just hangs. What is the minimum I need to do to get this to work?

Thanks.

Gary Ferrer
gary@???