[Exim] SpamAssassin Question: Not main configuration

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Aly Dharshi
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] SpamAssassin Question: Not main configuration
Hi Exim Gurus,

    We are putting spam assassin thru' a trial run here at the University of Lethbridge, I took a look at what Nigel, Dman (whose site is finally up again yay !!!) and company.

    We would like the users to be able to deal with their spam in their own devious ways by doing what Dman has done, dump it into a directory in their home directories. We use a maildir style mailbox. We want to dump it so that Courier Imap server will pick it up e.g.

    /home/a/aly.dharshi/Maildir/.spam/new/

    2 problems seem to crop up. I have a connection to LDAP to determine the path to their Maildir:

HOME_DIR = ${lookup ldap{ldap:///ou=People,dc=email,dc=uleth,dc=ca?homeDirectory?sub?(uid=${local_part})}{$value}fail}

    Is it possible to add this to Dman's filter:

    if $h_X-Spam-Status: contains "Yes" then
    logwrite "    => junk : SPAM"
    save $home/Mail/junk/spam/      <<<<<< Here can I replace $home with $HOME_DIR ??
    finish
    endif

    Therefore: save $HOME_DIR/Maildir/.spam/new

    Lastly will the save command write the message out as a single file per spam message or will there be an append going on to a file. If there is an append what approach would you suggest to help with Maildir delivery. Thanks in advance.

    Cheers,

    Aly.