Re: [Exim] Exim 4 and mailman

Página Inicial
Autor: Marc MERLIN
Para: Nigel Metheringham
CC: John Koenig, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4 and mailman
On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 11:14:15AM +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 10:51, John Koenig wrote:
> > I apologize for asking this but with the keyword "mailman" appearing
> > in every archive...
> >
> > I am looking for configure examples (URLs or e-mail me) of the Exim 4
> > program working with mailman...
> >
> > If this is documented somewhere I would be very appreciate for a reference...
>
> The HOWTO information should be mostly right - it is an exim3 config
> tho.
>     http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman.html

mailman-cvs has the text version of this document in README.EXIM, that I
updated for exim 4, and VERP support.

Niguel, contact me off line if you'd like me to refeed you an up to date
version for the exim.org web pages (you probably already saw it on
mailman-devel)

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key