[Exim] I would just like to say

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Greg Webster
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] I would just like to say
I would just like to say that as much as I like exim, the responses to my
learning query about my anti-spam wishlist, where I was basically told
"shut up, use SpamAssassin" and none of the actual questions in my post
were ever answered, has left me a pretty bad feeling about this list and
the 'community' of exim users.

In the end, I did not ask for a ready-made anti-spam solution, I asked for
just a little info on how I could do this on my own (ie. a resource on
working with directors) and was barraged with remarks about how I
shouldn't bother because SA was already there.

That wasn't the point, and even when I tried to make that clear I was
ignored.

Thanks for making something that I was finding rather enjoyable a tedious
aspect of my administration interests.

Greg Webster