[Exim] Prohibition message lookups

Author: Paul Wilson
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Prohibition message lookups
This works great for IP addresses listed in my hostblock file.

213.207.11.159: Spam blocked

host_reject_recipients = partial-lsearch;/usr/exim/files/hostblock
prohibition_message =
${lookup{$sender_host_address}lsearch{/usr/exim/files/hostblock}{$value}
fail}

However, I need to be able to give a custom message for hostnames as
well. e.g.:

*.flonetwork.com: Flonetwork is a spamhaus.

They still get blocked, of course, because of host_reject_recipients,
but the custom prohibition_message doesn't get there.

Since $sender_host_address doesn't match this, I tried using an or
statement using $sender_host_name with no luck (kept getting syntax
errors). How can I try a second lookup using $sender_host_name if the
first lookup fails? I did RTFM (spec.txt, exim.org docs on lookups,
google groups) but didn't find what I needed. If someone could point me
at the right place in TFM I'd appreciate it.

TIA

Paul