[Exim] My (wishlist) ultimate spam solution

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Greg Webster
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] My (wishlist) ultimate spam solution
What I'd like to see is a director (?) that uses a file:

~/.spamkill (or similar)

...containing lines that are regexp matches and directives on how to
handle the spam. The lines would look like this:

subject:^*MAKE MONEY*$:delete
subject:^*[teen|sex]*$:redirect myenemy@???
subject:^*     \[*\]$:bounce
from:*@*.spammerdomain.com:bounce
body:*invest in our fund*make millions*:delete

This, in combination with the RBL that I use, would give me near complete
control over the spam I receive and how I handle it.

Is this even possible? Is anyone willing to do this/point me to a very
clear resource on writing such a director?

Thanks for any ideas you folks have on this.

Greg