[Exim] System Filters

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Sean Rima
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users List
Aihe: [Exim] System Filters
Hi Folks,

I am writing a number of filters to filter out bogus domain mail that I get.
One is from Hotmail and the filter I have is:

if $header_from contains "@hotmail.com" and
   $message_headers does not contain "X-Originating-IP"
   then
        fail text "<<HotMail Rule>>This email did not originate\n\
                    from any Hotmail system therefore maybe spam\n"
   seen finish
endif

I need to do one for Altavista and others which would only show in the
received lines. would $he_received check against all the Received: lines or
would I have to do it a different way

Sean
- --
  Sean Rima                                http://www.tcob1.net
  ICQ: 679813  Linux User: 231986  Jabber:   tcobone@???
  THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.