RE: [Exim] Anti-Spam idea: throttling

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Karl Vogel
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Anti-Spam idea: throttling
Ah.. I hadn't looked at the Exim 4 yet.

smtp_ratelimit_hosts           Type: host list*                 Default:
unset
smtp_ratelimit_mail              Type: string                   Default:
unset
smtp_ratelimit_rcpt              Type: string                   Default:
unset

From what I can see, this limits the MAIL FROM and the RCPT TO
commands only? It doesn't limit the incoming message (after
receiving DATA) or does it?

How would one specify the smtp_ratelimit_hosts parameter so that
it only picks those that are in an RBL list?! Is this currently
possible to do with Exim 4 ?