Re: [Exim] Re[2]: Demise of ORBZ

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Para: Greg Ward
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re[2]: Demise of ORBZ
--
tor, 2002-03-21 kl. 19:39 skrev Greg Ward:

> Well, I was trying to find out if someone already has a DNS blacklist of
> active spammer addresses/domains. In a few minutes of searching, I
> haven't found such a beast. rfc-ignorant.org demonstrates that DNS
> blacklists of domains are perfectly feasible, but they don't blacklist
> spammers, they blacklist clueless/broken domains.

http://www.vortex.com/mailblock.html . It's modified daily.

(I combine it with Spamassassin).

I use the Vortex Sendmail version as-is in Exim 4 with the following
ACLs:

# Main section

acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt

addresslist denysenders = ${lookup{$sender_address_domain}\
lsearch{/var/mail/blocked/blocklist-s.txt}{$sender_address_domain}{no}}

hostlist denyhosts = ${lookup{$sender_host_address}lsearch\
{/var/mail/blocked/blocklist-s.txt}{$sender_host_address}{no}}

# ACL section
acl_check_rcpt:

# accept recipients = postmaster

accept recipients = postmaster@???

deny senders = +denysenders
     message = Administrative prohibition. \
               Mail addressed to postmaster will be accepted.

deny hosts = +denyhosts
     message = Administrative prohibition. \
               Mail addressed to postmaster will be accepted.

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG/PGP Fingerprint: 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981