Re: [Exim] Some domains reject Just my exim connections

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy C. Reed
Dla: hanasaki
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Some domains reject Just my exim connections
On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, hanasaki wrote:

> I am trying to send email to some domains and they are rejecting me. I
> have confirmed that others are able to send email to the mx hosts of
> these domains.
>
> ex: americancentury.com

Is this your domain? Then check its logs.

I can successfully connect to both of its mail exchangers.

> I cant even telnet to port 25. Telnet to port 80 times out. Browsing
> http on port 80 works.

Network problem. What's the difference between telnetting to port 80 and
browsing http on port 80?

> Please share your thoughts.

Use traceroute and other tools.

Jeremy C. Reed
echo 'G014AE824B0-07CC?/JJFFFI?D64CB>D=3C427=>;>6HI2><J' |
tr /-_ :\ Sc-y./ | sed swxw`uname`w