Re: Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan for exim 4

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer
Para: dhill
CC: exim-users, tom
Asunto: Re: Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan for exim 4
Bingo!

Thanks; You're right twice:

for uvscan:

exiscan_scanner = cmdline
exiscan_crypt_salt = fo
#exiscan_unpack_mime = true
exiscan_scanner_path = /usr/local/bin/uvscan
exiscan_scanner_options = --secure -rv --summary --noboot |
exiscan_scanner_regexp_trigger = found
exiscan_scanner_regexp_description = (Found.*)

is working
Maybe one could add that to the exiscan-documentation

Thanks to Tom Kistner and all who helped me!

Wolfgang
P.S: next project for Tom: built in Spam Scanner for exim a la Spam
Assassin ;-)

On 21.03.2002 15:16:58 "Dave Hill" wrote:
>(replying by mail because I read a local reflection of the list, use
>reply-to: to reply)
>
>In article <OF44EBD45F.36D0D126-ONC1256B83.0045CEB5@???>,
>"Unknown" <Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@???> wrote:
>
>>>I'd be interested in the following feedback:
>> >- compiling problems on any platform
>> worked perfekt; Linux 2.4.4 exim 4.01
>> >- all other problems/suggestions ;)
>>
>> does not check for virus (with my configuration)?!
>>
>> exiscan_scanner = cmdline
>> exiscan_crypt_salt = fo
>> #exiscan_unpack_mime = true
>> exiscan_scanner_path = /usr/local/bin/uvscan
>> exiscan_scanner_options = --secure -rv --summary --noboot |
>> exiscan_scanner_regexp_trigger = found in
>> exiscan_scanner_regexp_description = Virus Name => (.*)
>>
>> What is my mistake?
>
>Hi
>
>At a quick guess, your "exiscan_scanner_regexp_trigger" doesn't match the
>string that uvscan returns. Try setting it to "Found" instead of "found
>in". You will probably have to change the
>"exiscan_scanner_regexp_description" as well.
>
>Uvscan normally says "Found the xxxx virus !!!" but it can say "Found

trojan