Re: [Exim] Exim anti-spam recipe page?

Página Inicial
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim anti-spam recipe page?
--
tor, 2002-03-21 kl. 05:46 skrev Greg Webster:

> Has anyone yet set up a site with the many (hundreds of) exmples of
> directors and other methods of reducing spam for use with exim?

Many hundreds of examples of directors???

If you search the list for the last 7 days, you'll see a moan from me
about Korean spam in a given mailing list.

I got 3 suggestions from various people: an Exim filter, Spamassassin
and Procmail.

I looked at the all and got as far as Spamassassin. I installed it,
figured it out and it works perfectly. http://spamassassin.org . It is
definitely NOT intuitive, but it's easy to figure out and configure.

Nigel Metheringham wrote on this list about the Exim 3 director and
transport.

Since I have Exim 4, I had to adapt these to a router and a transport.
This cost me a morning:

Exim 4 Spamassassin router (Nigel's adapted), goes at the TOP of the
routers:

# Spam Assassin
spamcheck_router:
# When to scan a message :
# - it isn't already flagged as spam
# - it isn't already scanned
# - it didn't originate locally (as long as I don't harbor
# spammers :-))
condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} {!eq \
{$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}}} {1}{0}}"
driver = accept
transport = spamcheck

Exim 4 Spamassassin transport (Nigel's adapted), position in transports
doesn't matter:

# Spam Assassin
spamcheck:
driver = pipe
command = /usr/local/exim4/bin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS
transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamc -s 500000
home_directory = "/home/spamkill"
current_directory = "/home/spamkill"
# must use a privileged user to set $received_protocol on the way
# back in!
user = spamkill
group = spamkill
log_output = true
return_fail_output = true
use_bsmtp = true
return_path_add = false
message_prefix =
message_suffix =

Command line for me (taken from Red Hat's /etc/rc.d/init.d script):

daemon spamd -u spamkill -d -c -a -F0

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG/PGP Fingerprint: 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981