[Exim] rlike in MySQL

Top Pagina
Auteur: dana_booth
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] rlike in MySQL
Tsa, na chitu... I want to use MySQL lookups in an acl. One of them works
just fine, it's a locally maintained "bad list", and the RCPT check checks
the $sender_host_address against "bad" IP addresses kept in a table. However,
I also want to check $sender_host_name against some partial names kept in
another table. I send the command "select hostname from bad_hostnames where
'$sender_host_name' rlike hostname". I've also tried to enclose the where
expression in parenthesis, but I never get a hit. Sending the same command
from a mysql shell provides a hit, i.e., "select hostname from bad_hostnames
where 'mail.stuffandjunk.com' rlike hostname" will select a record containing
"stuffandjunk". Do any of you guys have any hints?

--
dana_booth <maullin@???>