Re: [Exim] Re: Demise of ORBZ

Página Inicial
Autor: Marc MERLIN
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Demise of ORBZ
On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 04:34:27AM +0800, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> > dialups.relays.osirusoft.com to catch direct-to-mx spam from dialup users,
>
> joe jared of osirusoft has more than a few false positives in that one (or
> had, when we stopped using it a few months ago)

While we are off topic, the MAPS dialups zone currently lists 352903 network
or IPs (I just counted for 127.0.0.3 in the zone, some are for one IP, some
are for an entire class A)

I am however unhappy with it because they apparently list home DSLs with
static IPs (I only want to block non easily traceable dynamic IPs), and they
never answered my ticket asking them to look into the apparently incorrect
listing.
The fact that they don't answer queries for removal bothers me.

Is there another big dialup IP list outside of MAPS's (an approximate size
would be appreciated)

Thanks
Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key