Re: [Exim] can't get to run SMTP callback

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bernhard R. Erdmann
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] can't get to run SMTP callback
> > My first router checks against a "blacklist" of email addresses we don't
> > want to have mails for:
> >
> > verify_blacklist:
> > driver = domainlist
> > require_files = /etc/exim/recipients_reject
> > condition =
> > ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/recipients_reject}{yes}{no}}
> > verify_only
> > fail_verify
> > route_list = *
> > modemask = 002
> >

> > What's impressed by the comment "set up a list of hosts"? Does the
> > router verify_blacklist miss to set up this list?
>
> Yes.
>
> Callout will only be done if verification succeeds, and the router that
> accepted the address sets up the remote hosts. Your router causes
> verification to fail. So Exim won't do a callout for any addresses that
> matches that router.

Ah, we get closer... ;-)

But verification only fails if recipient's address like
gone.employee@??? is in /etc/exim/recipients_reject. If it's not
in the file, this router shouldn't get the mail, should it?

My second router is responsible for checking against viruses:

amavis_router:
condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"
driver = domainlist
route_list = "*"
transport = amavis

-- transport amavis:
amavis:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/sbin/amavis -f <${sender_address}> -d
${pipe_addresses}"
prefix =
suffix =
log_output = false
return_output = false
return_path_add = false
user = amavis
group = amavis
path = "/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin"
current_directory = "/var/amavis"

Maybe the "set up the list of hosts" gets lost because of delivering
into a pipe?

Anyway, what can I do to enable SMTP callback while still blacklisting
email addresses and checking for viruses?