Re: [Exim] can't get to run SMTP callback

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bernhard R. Erdmann
Para: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [Exim] can't get to run SMTP callback
> No SMTP callback is done. Checked with ethereal. Are there any options
> overriding the above?

Maybe I found a hint in the source code, this is src/verify.c (3.35):

    /* If directing/routing succeeded and set up a list of hosts, and
the
    client host is in sender_verify_hosts_callback and the domain is in
    sender_verify_callback_domains, do the full call-back verification
for a
    sender. This is expensive. */

    /* This is still somewhat experimental code. */

    if (rc == OK &&
        addr->host_list != NULL &&
        (options & vopt_is_recipient) == 0 &&
        verify_check_host(&sender_verify_hosts_callback, FALSE) &&
        sender_verify_callback_domains != NULL &&
        match_isinlist(addr->domain, &sender_verify_callback_domains,
FALSE,
          TRUE, NULL))
      {

My first router checks against a "blacklist" of email addresses we don't
want to have mails for:

verify_blacklist:
driver = domainlist
require_files = /etc/exim/recipients_reject
condition =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/recipients_reject}{yes}{no}}
verify_only
fail_verify
route_list = *
modemask = 002

What's impressed by the comment "set up a list of hosts"? Does the
router verify_blacklist miss to set up this list?