Re: [Exim] I knew there was something ... spam

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: dman
A: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] I knew there was something ... spam
On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 11:15:15PM +0100, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

| I get a lot of spam

| Cost me a tear or two (and much RTFMing and searching in the Exim mail
| group missives), but it works. But only if all those people send me spam
| directly. Not if the Netfilter people send me spam as the first

Of course. Checking a blacklist with data provided in the SMTP
interchange will only block direct connections to your server. You
need to check more than just the IP of the SMTP server handing you the
mail.

| Anybody any ideas?

Use spamassassin. It uses a bunch of heuristics to check the contents
of a mail message and decide how much it looks like spam.

Nigel posted a nice-looking exim config to include it a couple days
ago.

http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20020311/036302.html
http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20020311/036314.html

-D

--

"GUIs normally make it simple to accomplish simple actions and
impossible to accomplish complex actions."