Re: [Exim] Re: Custom RBL responces

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc MERLIN
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Custom RBL responces
On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 02:32:26AM +0800, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> +++ Carl Horne [exim-users] <18/03/02 11:11 -0700>:
> > This may be a simple question but I seem to be having problems finding
> > the answer. How can I make it so if an email message was blocked
> > because it was black listed it will bounce with a custom message?
>
> prohibition_reason I think

and you want the file it points to, to look something like this:

host_accept_relay:      host $sender_fullhost is not permitted to
                        relay |through $primary_hostname.|Please use secure SMTP
                        and SMTP AUTH or relay through your ISP.

host_reject:            Your host $sender_fullhost|is being rejected due to
                        abuse

host_reject_recipients: Your host $sender_fullhost|is being rejected due to
                        abuse

rbl_reject:     Host $sender_fullhost is not permitted to send mail to or\
                through|$primary_hostname. |\
                ${if eq {$rbl_domain}{relays.mail-abuse.org} {You have an open\
                SMTP relay which has been used to send spam|See:\
                http://mail-abuse.org/cgi-bin/nph-rss?query=$sender_host_address|\
                for details.|}}
                ${if eq {$rbl_domain}{blackholes.mail-abuse.org} {$rbl_text|}}
                ${if eq {$rbl_domain}{dialups.mail-abuse.org} {Dialup\
                connections are not permitted to directly use this mail server.|\
                Please use your ISP's mail server instead|\
                ("$rbl_text")}}

receiver_verify:        Receiver verification failed

sender_relay:           The sender is not in a sender relay list
sender_reject:          The sender was placed in a reject list
sender_reject_recipients: The sender was placed in a reject_recipients list
sender_verify:          Envelope sender verification failed

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key