Re: [Exim] redirect router panics on missing file in exim4

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Marian Eichholz
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] redirect router panics on missing file in exim4
On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Marian Eichholz wrote:

> d_list:
>   driver        = redirect
>   errors_to     = ${local_part}-request@${domain}
>   file          = /etc/lists/${local_part}
>   senders       = lsearch;/etc/lists/${local_part}-sender

<snip>

> LOG: MAIN PANIC DIE
> failed to open /etc/lists/marian-sender for linear search: No such
> file or directory

> Have You any idea, what's going wrong here? I had a "require_files", but
> the specification tells, that it cannot help for the senders-check.

You have to put the file existence test inside the "senders" option in
Exim 4. So you want something like

  senders = ${if exists{/etc/lists/${local_part}-sender}\
            {lsearch;/etc/lists/${local_part}-sender}}

This means that senders is empty if the file does not exist (i.e. it
matches no senders). If you want it to match all senders when the file
does not exist, you can insert {*} just before the last }.