Re: [Exim] local mail amongst smarthost queue

Página Inicial
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: mark david mcCreary
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] local mail amongst smarthost queue
On 2002-03-15 at 16:08 -0600, mark david mcCreary wrote:
> I have an Exim 3.34 smarthost machine that delivers email that
> originated from other machines.
>
> The machine itself also generates some email messages that need to be
> delivered to external machines. I want that email to go out via a
> different transport than the email being relayed.
>
> It seems that I can identify the local mail by the $originator_uid
> string expansion variable, and that I could build a condition to
> identify the locally generated email that way.
>
> Is there a cleaner and/or better way of identifying this email in Exim 3 ?

$received_protocol being equal to 'local', or any other special
protocols which you define (eg, for spam-filtering).

If you have programs which submit mail by talking to localhost:smtp then
you might want to check for $sender_host_address being 127.0.0.1

${if or {{eq{$received_protocol}{local}}{eq{$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}}} {yes}{no}}

Or something.
--
I can't come, I'm perming my poodle. -- bluemeat