[Exim] Spam-Problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: bk
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Spam-Problem
Hello exim-users,

i have subscribed this list some days ago and its interesting to
read a lot of things here about exim. I am using exim 4 and I could
need some help with filtering spam if possible.

My first goal is to reject all mails with special characters,
because I wrote some howtos and i am spammed from people all over
the world and I think now it´s really enough.

My long term is to write an authorization scheme, but first i need
to understand exim 4 and it looks very complex to mee.

Has someone an example how to reject mails that have a specific or a
list of specific strings? The sender should get a message back that
relaying is definitive forbidden to our domain(s).

It would be great to get some feedback, i am overspammed completely.

--
Best regards,
 Boris                          mailto:koester@x-itec.de