[Exim] Spam prevention

Página Inicial
Autor: Markus Orlich
Para: Exim users
Assunto: [Exim] Spam prevention
Hallo list

I am reading a lot of stuff about exim but I have a question that I
can not answer by my own.

In my configuration I have the following statement:
-> deny  message   = /usr/exim/deny-msg.int
->       condition = ${lookup{${domain:$sender_address}}\
->                   lsearch{/usr/exim/deny.int}{yes}{no}}

deny-msg.int is a flat file like:
-> Your host is blacklisted through our internal list.
-> If you have questions about, feel free to ask <abuse@???>.
->
-> Have a nice day.

deny.int is flat file that contain only domainnames like:
-> erotikxpress.com
-> nudesletter.com
-> sexe.com

and in my system_filter I have the following condition:
-> logfile /usr/exim/deny.int
-> if $h_x-spam-flag: matches yes
->     then logwrite ${domain:$h_from}
-> endif

All mails are scanned through spamassassin.

If a mail is scanned and spamassassin verify it as spam, the domainname
should be written to the file deny.int.
If now a second mail from this domain arrives, the condition in the
configuration-file should catch it, and bounce the mail with the message
from the file deny-msg.int.

So spam from this domain arrives only ones and then nevermore.

Is this possible, or do I missed anything?

Markus
--
There is no spam like no spam..