RE: [Exim] Help with aliasiing

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Leon Botes
To: 'Sean Witham', exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Help with aliasiing
Thanks Sean.

What i gave was just an example senario.
The expanded situation is for an isp where it would not be practical to add
a blackhole entry for each user considering that there could be maybe 100+
domains with maybe a 1000+ users. That would mean 99 999 blackhole entries.

What i need is to be able to direct incoming mail that is filtered by full
local@domain against a list of allowed full email addresses (local@domain
goes to specific user) and if it succeeds then is delivered to the specified
mailbox.
ie. joe@??? goes to localuser joe. joe@???. joe@???
is rejected. jane@??? is rejected. jane@??? is rejected.
jane@??? goes to localuser jane and so on.

In a nutshell this allows for joe@??? and joe@??? and joe@???
each to go to different localusers.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.