Re: [Exim] Interactive routing subsystem is not enabled

Página Inicial
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: Shawn P. Garbett
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Interactive routing subsystem is not enabled
On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 02:29:15PM -0600,
Shawn P. Garbett <listman@???> is thought to have said:

> I'm getting the error message "Interactive routing subsystem is not enabled"
> when sending mail to the "trolltech.com" server. This is the first error I've
> encountered using exim in my first two months.

This is not an exim error. This is a zmailer error from the remote site.

> Now here's the error in the log:
> 2002-03-15 14:23:11 16lXkR-0000dI-00 == qt-interest-request@???
> T=remote_smtp defer (-44): retry time not reached for any host
> 2002-03-15 14:23:11 16lsfd-0000E3-00 == www@??? T=remote_smtp defer
> (-44): retry time not reached for any host
> 2002-03-15 14:23:11 End queue run: pid=1104
>
> Is there a better configuration or a way to solve this problem?

There's nothing for you to do. Once trolltech.com fixes the problem with
their server your queued mail will be sent when a queue runner tries to send
the mail after the retry time for that host is reached.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality