Re: [Exim] headers_rewrite in transport does not work?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Greg Ward
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [Exim] headers_rewrite in transport does not work?
On 15 March 2002, Schweikert, Martin {POYD~Kaiseraugst} said:
> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to do a header rewrite on a dial-in system so that
>
>     root@???

> will be rewritten as
>
>     martin@???

> I'm using the router
>
> dnslookup:
> driver = dnslookup
> domains = ! +local_domains
> transport= ${if match{$domain}{\N\.localdomain$\N}{int_smtp}{ext_smtp}}
> ignore_target_hosts = 127.0.0.0/8
> no_more

Why not use Exim's very fine built-in address rewriting features?
Eg. in my Exim 4 config I have:

*@gerg.ca    ${lookup{$1}lsearch{/etc/email-addresses}{$value}fail} bcfrF

("gerg.ca" is my "localdomain".) /etc/email-addresses then looks like
this:

greg: gward@???
gward: gward@???

(One for personal email, the other for work email.)

This is standard on Debian systems -- all you have to do is uncomment
that line in your exim.conf and add your own domain. Nice touch.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???