[Exim] Unusual Question as always

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tom Bell
Betreff: [Exim] Unusual Question as always
Howdy All,
        And thanx again for the help that
I have received in the past from this mailing
list. Anyways enuf of the groveling.

Currently I am using the following in the routers
section...

special_local:
driver = domainlist
local_parts = user1:user2
domains = domain.com
route_list = * localhost byname
self = local

And it is working perfectly. Namely picking up any
mail for user1 & user2 @ domain.com and delivering
it locally whilst passing the rest onto the other
routers for delivery.

The need has now come up for wider application of
this type of thing. I basically need some way to
have the "local_parts" option check to see if a
directory in /home exists. Perhaps using the
"condition" option ?

Any input or ideas as to the syntax of the command
I would need would be highly appreciated.

Thanx in advance

Tom Bell
NCT Computers