[Exim] Executable Content Filter not matching when it should…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng
Para: EXIM users list
Assunto: [Exim] Executable Content Filter not matching when it should?
Using the Exim system_filter (Windows executable content filter) Version
0.17, the "Content: Disposition...\S+\.exe" rule for multipart mime does
not seem to be firing. As far as I can see it ought to. I am using
Exim 3.32, solaris.

The message which did get delivered to me is now at:
http://www.eng.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~hgs/e-mail/test_multipart_exe

My message_body_visible is set to 5000, and AFAICS the second mime part
occurs after about 3050 chars of message body.

Can anyone advise me why this isn't firing, and do they have any fixes
if it really should, please?

        Thank you
        Hugh