Re: [Exim] EXIM 4 in debian package

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Derek Broughton
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] EXIM 4 in debian package
From: "Matt Bernstein" <mb@???>

> At 10:03 -0000 Konrad Mader wrote:
>
> >now somebody where a exim 4 is avalable as debian-package?
>
> You're asking the wrong list.

Why on earth would this be the wrong list? It's not available on official
debian sources, so asking on a debian- list isn't likely to be any better
than here.

He's asking a question about exim from an exim-users list. That's a
perfectly good question. However, if you're adamant that we debian users
aren't allowed to ask questions on this list, you might at least suggest
where you think we should go.

To answer Konrad (sort-of), check the exim-users archive - somebody posted
an url for an Exim-4 package he debianized a week or two ago. I figured I'd
wait until Mark puts the official package into Woody.
--
derek