Re: [Exim] Adding Disclaimer to email message

Autor: Greg Ward
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Adding Disclaimer to email message
On 12 March 2002, hammerd@??? said:
> I need to set up a standard disclaimer for my company.

I'm sorry.

> I used the post from the archives to set up the transport filter.

We don't know which post you're talking about. Perhaps you could show
us the snippet of your config file that causes this transport filter to
be run....

> The script is:
> #!/bin/sh
> echo First copy the normal message
> cat
> echo ----------------------------------------------------
>
> The filter is working because I can see the first echo in the received
> email, I am having problem with the cat command. Is the mail message
> passed from the exim/configure file to the shell script using standard
> input. If not how is the message being passed.

...and then we might be able to answer this question. (Or, heck, you
might be able to if you go back and forth from your config file to the
manual enough times. ;-)

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???