Re: [Exim] Exim.conf sender_verify and receiver_verify

Author: Greg Ward
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim.conf sender_verify and receiver_verify
On 11 March 2002, Matthew Daubenspeck said:
> Should sender_verify and receiver_verify definitely be used?

I think so, yes.

> I have been getting a bunch of errors that state "temporarily unable
> to verify, try again later"...

Probably some remote DNS server is down. When the DNS for the affected
domain starts working again -- assuming it does so before the remote MTA
gives up on the affected message(s) -- then mail from them will start
working again.

In the absence of any more detail from you, it's impossible to give
particulars, though.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???